Sacred Heart Secondary is a truly comprehensive secondary academy, providing education for 11-16 year olds from communities across the borough of Redcar and Cleveland. Sacred Heart is a Catholic academy but welcomes students from other faith backgrounds. Applications for admission into Y7 in the September intake are made through the Local Authority admission to secondary school process. Parents should complete their application online by 31 October.
Parents seeking a place for their child at Sacred Heart Secondary should note that the over subscription criteria set out in the Admissions Policy is applied using the Catholic Application Form. It is therefore important that all applicants send a completed Catholic Application Form which can be found below, and any required evidence, directly to the Academy so that this can be taken into consideration.
Parents moving into the area, or wishing to transfer their children to Sacred Heart, can contact the Academy to arrange a visit.
For further information on the admissions procedure and the over subscription criteria download the relevant school Admissions Policy below.
- Catholic Schools Application Form for 20-21.pdf pdf137.8 KbDec 3rd, 2020
- Admissions Appeal Timetable 2020.pdf pdf60.3 KbDec 3rd, 2020
- Catholic Schools Application Form for 19-20.docx docx793.8 KbOct 2nd, 2019
- Admissions Policy 2020-21 Y7 September intake.pdf pdf195.3 KbFeb 27th, 2019
- Admission to Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and Mid-Year Transfers.pdf pdf484.8 KbFeb 27th, 2019